Why You Need a BMI Service Contract
Document capture and archiving are often mission-critical issues. A failure in either of these areas can have profound consequences for company processes, productivity and profit.
• An equipment failure can result in lengthy downtime until the matter is resolved.
• Cost of repair is an issue too. Without a service contract, the costs of engineer time and replacement parts can be highly prohibitive.
• By having a BMI service contract, service costs can be fixed up-front, and minimum downtime assured.
• Peace of mind, should a problem occur, BMI Solutions will own it, and guarantee to fix it within the time defined by the service contract.
• Expense is easy to budget.
• Improve productivity.
• Keeping workflow disruption to a minimum.
• Professional front-line engineers, highly experienced and manufacturer trained.
• Backing up the front-line engineers we have a 2nd level support team across EMEA, who are able to liaise directly with the manufacturers and product management, should it prove necessary.
• Flexibility, with contract periods of 12 or 36 months (other periods available by agreement).
• A guaranteed fix within the contract time.
• Availability of consumables kits. Service contracts are not limited to brand new equipment. We can cover your equipment anytime during its life cycle. This is extremely useful, because as products age their reliability decreases.
Other Services We Offer
• Hardware and software Installations
• User and administrator training
• Equipment lease
• Consumable kits
• Spare parts
BMI Advanced Swap Out
Extension of the warranty to 36 months. Hotline support in your local language. In the case of a failure report received before 1 pm, a replacement device will be supplied within 1–3 working days. No re-exchange is required, you keep the replacement device. Convenient delivery by a courier service.
All transport and repair costs are included in the BMI Advanced Swap Out. The first replacement device is supplied with a new product-specific consumable kit, free of charge.
List of all eligible personal and workgroup scanners
BMI Advanced 8hr
Basic security in document imaging
A service engineer will be with you on-site within 8 working hours of your call.
BMI Advanced 8 +PM
The best service is one that prevents a failure
A service engineer will be with you on-site within 8 working hours of your call. To avoid this kind of failure in the first place, an annual preventive maintenance check2 is included. Any required replacements of consumables3 would be carried out immediately.
BMI Advanced 8+8 fix
Guaranteed availability of your components
A service engineer will be with you on-site within 8 working hours of your call. In the unlikely event that the device cannot be repaired, we guarantee delivery of a replacement device within 8 working hours. To avoid this kind of failure in the first place, an annual preventive maintenance check2 is included. Any required replacements of consumables3 would be carried out immediately.
BMI Advanced 8+8 Plus fix
Maximum security for your equipment
In the case of a failure report received before 10 am and immediate analysis of the fault, on-site intervention within 4 working hours. In the unlikely event that the device cannot be repaired, we guarantee delivery of a replacement device within 8 working hours. Two preventive maintenance checks2 each year ensure maximum security. Any required replacements of consumables3 would be carried out immediately.
Can you afford not to take out a contract?
BMI Solutions Service Contacts are available for many countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Contact us for details!
(1) valid in conjunction with our contractual terms & conditions
(2) only valid for document scanners
(3) according to the list of consumables for scanner models specified here:
Consumable kit list
* for detailed SLAs, please ask the sales team.
BMI Equipment Trade-in Programme
Equipment Exchange & End-of-Life Device Return
Easily order the new Equipment Exchange & End-of-Life Device Return service now and benefit from an extra discount on installation, configuration and training services for your new device! We actively care about your document scanning solution throughout the entire life cycle and are pleased to take back your old devices for professional and environmentally sound recycling and disposal.
NEW: Equipment Exchange & End-of-Life Device Management
Smooth device exchange when device life cycle has ended
Pick-up service on a desired date
Professional and environmentally sound recycling and disposal
360° total service experience – all from a single source
Extra discount on installation, configuration and training services for replacement devices
Decommissioning of end-of-life devices at no effort
Further trade-in programmes and cash-back promotions for many document scanners available
In the planning stage of your imaging project, the selection of the appropriate document scanner is vital. During this decision making process, we help you evaluating relevant factors such as scanner capacity and reliability as well as image quality, which must be consistently good for all types of paper.
Hardware and software installation, (remote) configuration, user and administrator training, either on-site or in one of our many training centers is a key component of BMI’s service offerings.
BMI Solutions Services
Document capture is often part of mission-critical business processes. BMI Solutions services avoid IT infrastructure failures in sensitive environments and safeguard smooth company processes, productivity and profitability.
The End-of-Life Device Return service is available if a new scanner is ordered or, if different, available on request.
Call us free on 0800 043 9972 or contact us for more information