The Panasonic KV-S1065C scanner is ideal for small to medium-sized offices (SMEs), as well as decentralized archiving and workflow applications. Perfect for scanning of letters, invoices, delivery notes, patient accounts or business cards, it can fit comfortably into most front-office environments.
Its innovative paper-feed mechanism and active double-feed prevention roller, prevent double feeding, by reversing rotation to separate documents that have stuck together, and feeding the leading document first. For documents 148mm or shorter, the output speed is automatically lowered, stopping longer documents from sliding under shorter ones and preventing the output order from changing.
The KV-S1065C saves time, and provides high quality scanned images, with automatic brightness and contrast adjustment of scanned images, even on documents with varying paper colours and text hues. When a scanned image is missing due to an inadvertently folded corner (dog ear) or a document is extremely skewed, scanning is automatically and temporarily stopped. Allowing the user to rescan, or continue.
- 60 ppm / 120 ipm scan speed
- 75-sheet ADF
- Duplex colour scanning - Business card to A4 size
- Mixed document, multiple hard cards feeding and long paper mode
- Scans very thin paper from 20 to 209 g/m2
- Advanced image processing and reliable paper feed mechanism
- Daily Duty Cycle : 5000 pages