This scanner has innovative paper feed mechanism. The Active Double-Feed Prevention Roller prevents double-feeding by reversing rotation to separate documents that have stuck together and then feeds the leading document first. The output speed is automatically lowered for documents that are 148 mm or shorter. This stops longer documents from sliding under shorter ones to prevent the output order from changing.
KV-S1046C allows to save time and provide high quality scanned images. The brightness and contrast of scanned images are automatically adjusted, even on documents with varying paper colours and text hues, to produce scanned images with suitable brightness. When a scanned image is missing due to an inadvertently folded corner (dog-ear) or a document that is extremely skewed, scanning is automatically and temporarily stopped. The user can then decide to rescan, or to continue scanning as is.
- 45 ppm / 90 ipm scan speed
- 75-sheet ADF
- Duplex colour scanning - Business card to A4 size
- Mixed document, multiple hard cards feeding and long paper mode
- Scans very thin paper from 20 to 209 g/m2
- Advanced image processing and reliable paper feed mechanism
- Daily Duty Cycle : 3000 pages