As office environments, workspaces and business operations change and evolve, technology needs to keep pace. Responding to this demand, Panasonic's KV-N1058X A4 network scanner delivers all the performance you need, combined with the ability to match the way you work.
The KV-N1058X can be used in three 'push' scan modes, meaning they can be operated with or without a PC or USB connection. Thanks to a preset scan function, if users register their scanning requirements in advance, they can scan directly to an FTP server, SMB folder or email.
The KV-N1058X scans at 65ppm/130ipm*, delivering the highest scanning speed of all Panasonic models in this class. It achieves the same speeds for both 200/300 dpi and binary/colour documents.
*A4/letter, portrait, 200/300dpi, binary/colour
We understand that your business handles documents in all shapes and sizes - and you don't want the inconvenience of having to scan each format individually. So the KV-N1058X can scan passports, embossed cards and long paper, along with mixed paper and hard card for batch scanning.
- Network capabilities mean scans connect direct to users' systems - without the need for a PC
- The scanner connects easily to a network via web browser and scan to email, FTP, SMB server, SharePoint or cloud
- High-speed duplex scanning saves time (65ppm)
- Large-capacity automatic document feeder (ADF) is ideal for large document batches
- Reliable paper feed, including double-feed detection, double-feed skip and single-touch scanning, means fewer interruptions to operation
- Multi-document scanning delivers greater flexibility - passports, embossed cards and long paper formats can all be scanned
- Intuitive operation with 5" colour touchscreen
- Image Capture Mobile allows you to send scanned data directly to your smartphone or tablet
- More secure scanning, thanks to advanced network security