E1035 A4 Desktop Scanner Eliminate paper and transform your business processes
Capture information from paper and send to wherever you need. Alaris E1000 Series Scanners are compact, efficient, accurate, and reliable to help you do more with your information Scan Send Done
Too much paper slows work and cuts into productivity and customer satisfaction. With an Alaris E1000 Series Scanner, you capture all the important information from it, then send, save, and access it digitally.
- Scan with ease, thanks to intuitive controls and simplified set-up
- Capture information immediately with instant on technology
- Save space with compact units that are quiet and simple to use
- Scan almost everything differing paper sizes and weights, even ID and hard cards
- Send documents to the right places and people instantly, empowering information access for everyone
Technology simplified and amplified
E1000 Series Scanners fit perfectly into businesses, home offices, workgroups, and reception areas. And they integrate smoothly with your existing applications and environment, from network to Cloud. Each model delivers great technology benefits to boost efficiency.
- Make images look even better than originals and get crisp, clear scans with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) using Perfect Page technology
- Scan and send information with one-button simplicity via Alaris Smart Touch technology (available as a free download)
- Read barcode information and quickly send information to applications. Be productive today and ready to scale up for tomorrow, E1000 Series Scanners work with many business apps you use.
Peace of mind and protection
When you scan one-of-a-kind originals, you`ll know they`re safeguarded through our Intelligent Document Protection, multi-feed detection, and smooth, proven paper path. It`s reliable scanning that`s virtually jam-free.
- Your scanner is protected with our three-year warranty
- We offer industry leading service and support, plus an array of flexible, customizable service plans to follow your original warranty
- Easy to use numeric display enables one-touch scanning of up to 9 different jobs.
- Scan documents quickly with models capturing up to 35 pages per minute and capable of tackling 4,000 pages a day.
- Smart Touch functionality allows you to scan documents to a file location, common cloud services, email, networked office printer, fax, and third-party applications.
- Fits nicely anywhere with approachable, compact design.
- Scan passports, small, thick or fragile documents with optional Alaris Passport or Integrated A4/Legal Size Flatbed Accessory.
- Scan more documents at once with largest feeder capacity in its class.
- Multiple driver compatibility: TWAIN, ISIS, and Linux.
Insurance agency gains advantages of digital workflow with Alaris E1035 Scanner
As paperwork arrives at an insurance agency, it1s scanned by a receptionist on an Alaris E1035 Scanner and sent to the appropriate CSR`s (Customer Service Representatives) electronic document in-box. Each CSR reviews and manages their documents as digital files. They assign each document to a template, that`s part of the document management system, which links it to the correct policy. Now the agency knows exactly when each document arrived, what was done with it, by whom, and when. When a CSR is out, it`s much easier to locate documents than in the previous, physical filing cabinet system, as the document management system quickly transfers files between in boxes with a click. Benefits include time, space, and storage cost savings; fewer misplaced documents; ability to find any file quickly; and faster customer response times. Customer service is also enhanced, as the receptionist can quickly scan and return documents to those who visit the office in person.