Claim £35 Cashback With Every Purchase!
The Fujitstu ScanSnap S1300i Mobile Scanner – Makes Document Management a Snap!
Take document scanning to a whole new level with the Fujitsu ScanSnap s1300i mobile scanning solution. Whether you're at home digitizing receipts, bank statements or term papers, or at the office capturing mission critical documents for a business trip, ScanSnap takes scanning beyond the desktop and into your world
- Scan up to 12 double-sided pages per minute
- Holds up to 10 pages in the automatic document feeder
- Cross-platform compatibility for PC and Mac
- One button Searchable PDF creation, PDF, and JPEG
- Scan to editable Word and Excel files
- Create searchable keywords from highlighter text
- Business card scanning software
- USB or AC powered
Performance in a compact size!
At nearly half the size of a sheet of paper, the ScanSnap S1300i is built for convenience and ease of use, a one button approach allows for scanning of multi-page double-sided documents whether at the desk or on the road. Stack up to 10 pages into the automatic document feeder (ADF) and press the blue button
Two-sided multi-page scanning
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i scans both sides of each page at up to 12 pages per minute directly to PDF, searchable PDF, JPEG, or to office applications like Word or Excel®. The ScanSnap S1300i automatically recognizes the size of each document, detects and corrects for skew, and shows images in their proper orientation. You can even choose to have blank pages automatically removed.
Operates on USB Bus Power for Extra Portability
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i comes with an AC Adapter but for added mobile convenience, the ScanSnap S1300i can be powered though the computer’s USB ports* when an AC power source is not available.
*When using the USB bus power cable, the computer must have two USB ports; one for power feeding and the other for USB cable connection.
Ready to be used on a PC or Mac
The Quick Menu allows you to quickly transition between different scanning intentions. Just press the scan button and choose what you want ScanSnap to do:
- Scan to Folder: Store scans to a folder, network folder, or to SharePoint (PC) or iDisk (Mac)
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan Business Cards: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
- Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
- Scan to PowerPoint (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint file (Win only)
- Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, Scan to SalesForce chatter
- Scan to iPhone®/iPad® or Android™ devices
- Scan to Cloud: Scan to Dropbox, Evernote®, Google® DocsTM* and/or SugarSync