The Fujitstu ScanSnap iX500– Scan wirelessly to your smart device
The ScanSnap iX500 Deluxe for PC and Mac environments scans at up to 25 pages per minute or 50 images per minute in colour, grayscale, or black & white at an impressive 300 dpi resolution. Stack up to 50 pages into the automatic document feeder (ADF) and press the "SCAN" button to scan both sides of each page in a single pass. The iX500 will automatically detect and scan in black and white or colour, will recognize the size of each document and scan accordingly, will detect and correct for skew, will show images in their proper orientation with blank pages removed and will also reduce bleed through. All these intuitive functions help ensure that the first scan is the best scan and minimise operator involvement.
The iX500 Deluxe comes with an inbuilt dual core CPU that enhances scanning performance even further. This ‘GI’ processor’ allows for Scanning via WiFi directly to your tablet or mobile device without the need for a host computer, it maintains the quoted scanning speeds even if the target device suffers from low memory or poor connectivity and with USB 3.0 support as standard you get a performance that you’d expect from a high speed, high volume device. Additionally creating searchable pdf’s is further enhanced through this new engine.
Scan your everyday documents from business card to A3 size (A3 possible with the use of the bundled carrier sheet) and then view, file, edit or distribute your digitised data.
Quick Menu Productivity
The Quick Menu allows you to quickly transition between different scanning intentions. Just press the scan button and choose what you want ScanSnap to do. QuickMenu has been additionally enhanced so that now it can be set up to display your ‘Favourite’ scanning destinations or ‘Recommend’ an application for example if you are scanning a business card it could ‘Recommend’ CardMinder.
- Scan to Folder: Store PDF scans to a folder
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan Business Card: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel® (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel® file
- Scan to PowerPoint® (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint® file
- Scan to Picture Folder or iPhoto: Store JPEG scans to a folder
- Scan to Microsoft SharePoint®, Scan to SalesForce chatter
- Scan to iPhone®/iPad® or Android™ devices
- Scan to Cloud: Scan to Dropbox, Evernote®, Google Docs™* and/or SugarSync