HIGH SPEED SCANNING
At up to 160ipm (images per minute) 2-sided scanning and supported by a 100 sheet ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), the PDS-6000 is capable of handling high scan volumes for businesses digitally converting on a regular basis.
Expert paper handling with the Ultrasonic Multifeed Detection and Reverse Roller technology reduces the risk of damaged documents, offering outstanding reliability when batch scanning a variety of document types and weights. The PDS models can handle a range of media capacities up to embossed plastic card, addressing all user and departmental needs.
As well as paper handling upgrades PDS-6000 has enhanced image processing. Advanced image processing features prepare and clean scanned documents, improving the quality of the scanned image for storing, editing and sharing. Business critical documents retain their original appearance, giving businesses a professional edge when printing or viewing scans with customers, or when storing for disaster recovery.
Ideal for businesses and small corporates with a regular or batch scan requirement.
Image Processing Features
- Auto-Deskew, Auto-Crop, Auto-Rotate Align scanned images for a professional finish.
- Blank Page Removal Scanned blank pages can be automatically detected and removed, reducing file size and document preparation time.
- Dynamic Threshold When images and text are difficult to read due to colour density, the Dynamic Threshold tool lightens or darkens images as required; for sharp, clear and easy to read documents. The levels of light and dark tones can be adjusted as necessary to improve readability.
- Despeckle When original documents have marks and ink blots, the intelligent image enhancement tool helps create a sharp and crisp image.
- Background Processing Smooth and remove unwanted colours, creases or shadows from the scan.
- Edge Fill, Edge Clean Up Removing unwanted edging produces clean page borders without scanning shadows.
- Punch Hole Removal Produce clean page borders by removing punch hole marks from the scanned image. Our intuitive fill function can also colour match the document background.
- Colour Dropout Remove red, green or blue singular or background colours for sharper, easy to read text and to prevent bleed through.
- Auto Colour Detect With Auto Colour Detect, the scanner eliminates the need to pre-sort batched documents or use separator sheets. Storage space is significantly lessened and the time needed to pre-sort documents is reduced.
- Multi stream Colour images can be saved into mono and greyscale versions, as well as colour, for multi copy use.