- Rapid double sided scans (50 pages per minute / 100 images per minute)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired network and SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity
- 50 sheet mixed batch document capacity from long paper to embossed plastic cards
- TWAIN, ISIS, WIA, ICA and SANE drivers for optimum performance
- Loaded with advanced image processing features
- Free premium software essentials bundle including ABBYY FineReader Professional, ABBYY PDF Transformer+ and Nuance PaperPort
To support multi-departmental scanning, the ADS-3000N scans to Network, OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software, USB, FTP, File, Image, SharePoint® and email, so teams across the business can utilise the device no matter their function or requirements. The USB Host feature allows users to connect an external storage flash drive up to 64 GB.
Brother's ADS-3000N incorporates SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for enhanced connectivity, offering high performance and optimised power efficiency for improved usage and faster data transfer. The device is also USB 2.0 backwards compatibility.
With ISIS and TWAIN drivers, the ADS-3000N supports a range of advanced image processing functions for professional grade scanned outputs. Image processing functions prepare and clean scanned documents, improving the quality of the scanned image for storing, editing, sharing and OCR requirements. This ensures that business critical documents are easy to read and reference when archiving for disaster recovery and office digitisation.
With auto 2-sided colour scan, a 50 sheet ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) and rapid scanning at up to 50 pages per minute, the ADS-3000N is a professional departmental scanner for all small to medium business needs.
Offering true network capability with no need to install software at multiple location points, Brother Network scanners allow documents to be scanned directly from the machine to multiple devices. With one simple press of a button or Touchscreen*, scans can be quickly and easily shared across teams and departments; improving workflow efficiency and increasing productivity.